October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
We strongly stand within a female-led industry and we support Breast Cancer Awareness Month, every single year. This year is no exception and we’ve decided to make it known that we’re with YOU by going pink! Check out our all PINK logo’s on Instagram, FaceBook, LinkedIN & Twitter!
We’re supporting @breastcancernow & each of our clinics will be fundraising throughout this month to support further research, click here to donate to our JustGiving page & help us to FIGHT against breast cancer!
What are the signs and symptoms of breast cancer?
- A new lump or area of thickened tissue in either breast that was not there before
- A change in the size or shape of one or both breasts
- A change in appearance of your nipple, such as becoming sunken into the breast
- A lump or swelling in either armpit
- Dimpling on the skin around the breasts
- A rash on or around either nipple
- A discharge of ﬂuid from either nipple
IT DOESN’T JUST AFFECT WOMEN!
Roughly 350 men are also diagnosed with breast cancer each year in the UK
You’ll be helping to make cutting-edge breast cancer research and life-changing support happen
For more information or to speak to a member of our team, click here and we’ll be in touch
By HC MedSpa
12th October 2020